1. How do I buy a gun online?
Buying a firearm online from DGM is very simple.
Step 1: Choose a firearm.
- Make sure the firearm you choose is legal in your area.
Step 2: Choose your FFL dealer.
- Firearms cannot be shipped to your home or business and must be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer (FFL).
- To speed up the process of your order, please ask your FFL dealer to email a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Pick up the firearm from your FFL dealer after meeting requirements for purchase in your state.
2. Can I buy online and pickup in-store?
Yes. All of the firearms that we sell online can be picked up at one of our stores after meeting the appropriate background check & other regulatory requirements.
If you buy from a different website and have the gun shipped to us, this will be considered an FFL Transfer.
3. How long does it take to receive a firearm?
We process orders as fast as possible but please allow up to 15 business days for delivery. You will be notified via email when your order has been shipped. You may also check the status of the order from your account.
For in-store pickups please allow up to 48 hours for order processing. You will be notified when your order is ready.